Service Charge Accountant
Location: St Leonards on Sea
Closing date: 5th April 2017
Knight Accountants are one of the fastest growing accountancy firms within the South East and specialise in offering the complete service to small and medium size businesses. One of our specialist areas is service charge accounting. We work with Managing Agents Nationwide predominantly in the South East as well as major cities such as London, Bristol and Manchester.
We are looking for a Service Charge Accountant to join our rapidly expanding firm as we look to continue and grow our reputation as one of the leading service charge accounts providers within the UK.
· Liaising with managing agents and self-managed buildings
· Ensure compliance with latest legislation and guidance
· Preparation of service charge accounts
· Preparation of company accounts and HMRC considerations
· Dealing with queries from clients
· Database management
· Occasional travel to clients premises
· At least 3 years accounting experience within industry or practice
· AAT Qualified/QBE (or equivalent) would be desirable
· Service charge accounting experience would be a distinct advantage but not essential
· Strong analytical and excel skills
· Experience of Microsoft products
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Competitive Salary
· Pension contributions
· Excellent career progression
· Being part of a dynamic and ambitious team
· Regular work socials. 2016 was a trip to Paris!
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and up to date CV as well as salary expectations.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.